The planning of what will be the most amazing day of Mine and Neldon's lives. That will join us together as one. This will be from start to finish! :) (And then some, of course) :)
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Ah.. It's coming together :)
I'm a little bit stressed. But the wedding planing is going good and it is coming together. I finally got a hold of everyone I needed to about being in mine and Neldon's lines. :)!!! YAY!! I'm so excited. Though there is 2 other people that I am thinking about that I need to talk to Neldon about to see what he thinks. Soo.. It's going good on that note. NOw just to plan on the dresses/tux's, stuff for the kids. Ring pillows, flowers.. *sigh* And also, to find a new wedding ring set. There are a couple of sets that I have in mind.. But I don't want to pick them out without Neldon here. I'm a little stressed about that because I need to have our rings in time for the wedding. Let's just pray that Neldon comes home on an ankle monitor for the 3 months that he's supposed to be in the half way house. (Yes, it is a possibility.) Things are going good *thankfully*. I'm so blessed to have everyone and have as much help as I do with everything that's going on. It's crazy busy non-stop almost. But at the same time. I'm blessed. I'm loved. My kids are happy and healthy. What more could I ask for? :) Anyway, I guess I better get some dinner made with my sister. :) Until next time, God Bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment